BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

shaving my head may be the best solution

Finding a new hair stylist is probably more painful than having someone insert tiny needles into your eyeballs one at a time.

I loved my last stylist!!!! I never had to decide what I wanted done with my hair or try and explain it to her. She was so good I could just trust her to do something wonderful. You never truly appreciate how good you had it until all is ripped away from you and you hit rock bottom!

Some of you may know about my last little stylist disaster. I paid $50 for just a haircut that was nothing like what I asked for. That is nothing compared to my experience tonight.

I got good vibes when I rushed into Salon de Chevreux. Nice decor, stylist had cute outfit and hair. I showed her some pictures and explained what I wanted. We seemed to be on the same page. Keep the blonde. Redo the chunky 2nd color I have underneath with a reddish brown.



This is the pic I brought. She asked me if that was the color I wanted and I swear I said, "No."

She mixed up the color and started puting on the dark color. It seemed to be in the right places. I was feeling pretty good.

Then she started with the bleach. She started at the roots. I thought, "Of course, it has been like 3 or 4 months since my last color, my roots need lightened." Then we got to talking. When I looked up again the top half of my head was completely saturated with bleach. At this point I threwup a little in my mouth. It was too late to explain to her I just wanted it weaved in.

I didn't know what to do. The panic set in. I struggled not to let the terror show in my face and kept praying that she really did know what she was doing and that it would all turn out in the end.

But alas, it was not to be so. I now have bleach blonde hair with purple chunks.



One side is purple and the other blonde. Nice!





Yes that is dye on the side of my face and not skin cancer. I wonder how long that will take to wash off.



I swear the hair in the picture I brought is quite a bit longer than this. Super short hair accentuates my long horse head.

I figure at this point I have 3 options.
  1. Shave my head and buy a wig
  2. Let my hair grow long, limp and mousey
  3. Fly to Utah every other month and get my hair done in Logan

4 comments:

Andree said...

Sister sister. It isn't that bad. I like it. You can handle the punk. I've always wanted to go blond, but no one ever let me.

.::still blinking::. said...

I feel your pain, but I just found a fantasmic hair dresser.

Asking for the owner or the person with the longest wait to do your hair helps.

Kateka said...

How frustrating. I hope you got your money back or didn't leave a tip or something. It doesn't look that bad, but I wonder how that girl graduated hair school when she doesn't know how to LISTEN to her client.

Cati said...

You can pull this off easy girl!!! you can do so much with it.. spike it up on top, and what not.. and even buy that wig too.. then you can pull more than one look.... You look fine...