BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

44 oz. to Freedom



I am now up to 44+ oz. of Diet a day. I know I have a problem, but at this point I am not willing to give it up. I have tried other forms of stress relief, but alas, none were as effective as chilling with a fountain Diet Coke, just a touch of vanilla syrup over crushed ice. It seriously doesn’t get much better than that!


Primal Screaming - painful.

Punching the wall - again painful.

Exercise - tiring.

Meditation - not effective with two kids yelling at you in the background

Food - fattening (Heavens to Betsy I don’t need any more of that!)

Breaking things – costly.

Diet Coke – Extremely satisfying and low calorie.


So what if it may or may not lead to dementia, cancer, heart problems . . . I’ll deal with that later. For now Diet Coke is my drug of choice.


1 comments:

perkiwindy said...

You should know Katrina, that my Husband works for pepsi and you should switch to Diet Pepsi or at least Diet Mtn Dew (My drug of choice by 8 in the morning). You have nothing on me with your measly little 44 oz of Diet coke a day. I start the day with a 12 oz diet dew (my coffee I like to call it), by 10:00 or so I have another. After the gym I stop at QT for...a 44 oz of dew or pepper, and I usually have one with dinner and a night cap around 9:00. I have tried to quit, but quickly realized I could sympathize with meth addicts in detox and decided it wasn't worth it. I too will deal with the effects later. For now I need it!!