BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

In Search of my Waistline

Hey there it is! Wait, no that is just the fold between rolls.

This is my window of opportunity to get my body somewhat back to something resembling normal before I put another one in the oven. I say somewhat because I know this weird, wrinkly, squishy skin around my belly button will never go a way without surgical help.


Anyway, I have been going to the gym lately hoping someday I will see some results. Weight loss has been minimal, but I do feel a little less like my jeans are about to bisect me at the belly button. Truly my real motivation for going to the gym everyday is 2 hours of daycare for the kiddos.


My torture of choice is spinning class. If I don’t feel like I truly may keel over and die during my workout, in my mind it was a waste of time. I am kind of intense that way I guess. Today I did a 2 hour charity drive class. It kicked my ass, but that’s the way I like it. On my cool new heart rate monitor it said I burned 1123 calories. BK Quad Stacker here I come. (just kidding, I am sure I would yack!)


So,

Goodbye B. I.F. (for those of you who are unfamiliar, Butt In Front)

Goodbye Muffin Top.

Goodbye Back Bacon


See you again after the next bundle of joy arrives.


My Before and Afters


Before I go to the gym I feel like:



After I go to the gym I feel like:



P.S. Please don’t anyone get your under attire in a bunch. I am not even thinking about having another kid for at least another year

3 comments:

Tazia said...

You inspire me, I want to work out and feel like XENIA THE WARRIOR PRINCESS! I as well want to loose everything and find my waistline. Kateka found a Triathalon in St. George and we should all do it.

Katrina said...

Since Kateka mentioned training for a triathlon on her blog, I have been seriously considering it. John may even be in. I am not sure if I can do the one in St. George because I think you have to be a Utah resident. There is one in Flagstaff though and the fee isn't very much. I think it was under $40. Maybe we should do that one.

Kateka said...

Hey there, one of my goals before getting knocked up (wow, what a delicate way to put it) is to lose at LEAST 40 pounds. Where is flagstaff? Is that in AZ? Send me the details, I'd be down for doing the triathalon in AZ.