BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

A little in love with Arnel Pineda




I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but here goes. I like Journey. Hey, I am from Southern Idaho. I have a soft spot for power ballads.

Apparently they were in town just recently. One of the spinning instructors at the gym went to the concert. She showed some of the concert in class the other day. (The spin studio has giant screens and they play videos to take our mind off the pain.)

Oh my goodness, have you seen their new lead singer? I didn't even realize it wasn't the original singer until I looked at the screen and some young Asian kid was singing. Steve Perry never looked this good.



Apparently the band found this Filipino kid on YouTube and hired him. Check it out. It is pretty amazing how much he sounds like Steve Perry.

Wow, doesn't that just take you back to high school dances. Okay, for some of you it may have been elementary school.

2 comments:

Pogi's Mom said...

I'm an avid fan of Arnel, they posted your blog on his fan website ... here's the link http://arnelpineda.ning.com/ I think you just got infected with Arnelitis LOL.

Anonymous said...

Katrina, I'm the one who posted your blog on Arnel Pineda's website after I found it posted on YouTube...lol. See...you are famous now. Hope you visit the site - http://arnelpineda.ning.com/.
Thanks for sharing your experience.