BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am what I am

Maybe it is just the mood I am in or the time in my life, but I feel the need to be honest about things and rant a little. Everywhere else I have been trying to be positive so I don't look like the crazy person I have become. I am tired of editing myself.

My little list of complaints:

- It is hot
- I hate moving (I have moved 2 times in the past 4 months and will be moving again shortly)
- I don't know anyone. I find myself trying to strike up meaningful conversations with strangers at the grocery store. I don't want to be that crazy and annoying!
- The water here tastes and smells like mud.
- Crickets are nasty!!!
- I hate it when my husband asks me if I am okay with that concerned look on his face. No I am not and yes it is his fault for moving me to this hell hole.


Good things about living in AZ:

+ Only 4 hours from Disney Land. We are saving our pennies for year passes.
+ Houses are really cheap.
+ QT gas stations (I just wish they had a drive-thru)
+ No snow!
+ In-N-Out Burger (not helping with the weight issue)
+ Trader Joe's (Now I can be a trendy "go organic" girl)

0 comments: