BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

American = Bigoted Ignoramous?

Names have been changed to protect the morons.

I received this email from oh, lets just call her Jack A. Stupidhead.

This one is impossible to believe. Scroll down for the text.



If there is only one thing you forward today. . . . . let it be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of Pan Am Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!


REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!


REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class Holiday postage stamp.


REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp.

When purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER to pass this along to every Christian and / or Patriotic AMERICAN that you know!!!




I would ask you to remember a few things Jack!

REMEMBER the KKK and all of the hate, murder and distruction they stand for? CHRISTIAN!

REMEMBER The Army of God who believe that murdering doctors who perform Abortions is "justifiable homicide"? CHRISTIAN!

REMEMBER the Aryan Nations? CHRISTIAN!

REMEMBER David Koresh?

REMEMBER slavery? People used the Bible and Christianity to justify their actions!

That is just in our own country AMERICA. If you want to see just how much pain and suffering is caused by Christianity look here.

Christianity is not evil, but there are some who believe it's doctrine justifies their heinous actions.

Islam is not evil either.

Before you spread hate, ask yourself "What would Jesus do?"

Oh, and check your mailbox Jack. I will be sending you a Christmas card and I am going to plaster the envelope with as many of these lovely stamps as I can find room for.

4 comments:

Tazia said...

Your awesome, that's all I have to say, your just so incredibly awesome.

perkiwindy said...

It is a stupid stamp. But what is more stupid is the stupid email you got from that stupid person. I HATE those emails. I am all for the majority rules. The majority clearly wanted the dumb stamp so we have it. The majority clearly wanted Obama so we have him. Make the best of it instead of complaining I say!

TitanThirteen said...

[Gee i wish i had read this while NOT having a few drinks!lol]
I'm one of those Christians. I agree that religion has a lot to answer for. But "religion" and "Faith in God" and two different things.
People like to hide behind the Bible and take verses out of text in order to satisfy thier own selfish gain.
It's very sad too, because those people keep other people away from an absolutely awesome God!

Katrina said...

I realize that some people reading this blog don't know me very well so, I am going to clear up a couple of things on this one. I am deeply religious, I believe in Christ, and attend church on a regular basis. I just got irritated at this e-mail.