BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

The List , Dun Dun Dun. (Lower the pitch as you say each Dun, so it sounds ominous!)

My mom was and is a list maker. Each Saturday my brother and I each had our own dreaded LIST. It was a list of house cleaning chores that had to be completed before we could play. I swear the list took us until midnight to complete.

Now I wake each morning with a LIST in my head titled, "Things I am finally going to get done today". I never get it done. Usually I only get to about 2 things. My list just keeps getting longer. Today my list is especially long and I haven't even managed to put a shirt on yet.

1 comments:

Kateka said...

Ahhhhhh. I hate lists and I make them CONSTANTLY. Every single day I have a list written that it is going to make me efficient and perfect. And I am never able to check things off....ever.