BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Joyful Girl

I haven't felt inspired to write lately. The usual fodder for my writing flame is stuff that irritates me and lately I haven't been irritated. Perhaps it's the weather.

Really I think it is partly that I am starting a little on-line business and it keeps my brain going. It is kind of filling the creative void that has been increasing in depth ever since I quit working. I am pretty sure it won't be amazing. I am positive I won't be the next famous bloggy hip stay at home mommy with amazing pictures of my gorgeous, perfect children sporting my newest creations, but I am having fun and hopefully it will make enough money to pay for more fabric to make more stuff.

I am also running with some girls from church. Love those endorphins. Love making new friends. Maybe I will lose a little of my BIF (Butt in Front).

Anyway, the late night talk shows are beginning, which means I have been messing around on the internet for way too long. Off to bed! Here's to more joyful days!

2 comments:

J.B. said...

Hooray for joy. I am very happy for you. And I can't wait to buy a ta-ta tent.

word verification: blersono

zippy said...

Just want to say I think you are one way-fun gal and I am so lucky to know you!