BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm not crafty! I'm an artisan!

So here are some of the projects I was stressing over.

Scarf for Sis N Law.


Lap quilts for Bro and his wifey.

Reversible capes (idea stolen from my cousin) for monkey boy and niece and nephews.

Sun painted fat quarters for my quiltin' momma.




Doorway puppet theater for Drama Queen. She got the puppets last year for Christmas.


So, I'm not sure DQ will be believing in Santa for long. She told my mom, "Santa did not make my puppet theater. It was my mom's creation. I saw the picture of the faces she was working on." I told her that I helped Santa because he was so busy. She told me, "No, the elves help Santa." I said, "Well, Santa came. He ate your cookies and drank the milk." She replied, "Yeah, he ate the cookies." Then she paused for a minute, I could see the wheels turning in her little brain. "No! You ate the cookies!" At that point I just gave up and dropped the subject. Good grief!

3 comments:

J.B. said...

Dang DQ for being so smart. You sure artisaned up some gorgeous stuff. I am officially jealous of the puppet theater. You may have to share the pattern with me so I can make one for myself. I mean, my future children, of course.

WV - cheej

Kateka said...

Holy hannah! She is so smart. I can't believe she'd remember the drawings of the puppet theater. She misses nothing!

You are very talented! Your creations are very cute. I bet that was so time consuming!

Eva said...

My girl got those same puppets last year. She is still waiting for her theater. I should probably get tot that one of these days.