BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Happens at the Splash Park, Stays and the Splash Park


I love splash parks! They are the greatest invention. Swimming without worrying about drowning. Awesome!

Something I have noticed about splash parks in my daily trips.

The kids love them too. More precisely they love the jets that shoot from the ground.

Where there is a jet, there is a little one squatting or sitting on it and an embarrassed mom gently trying to shoo them off without drawing attention to herself.

The kids line up, waiting their turn for a jet squat. My darling little Jonas is a jet hog. He doesn't let anyone else have a turn. Apparently he has discovered that a nice powerful stream of cool water feels good on the junk. I am the embarrassed parent who gave up on shooing him off and just sits on the bench mortified, yet trying not to snicker.


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is so funny!
I'm surprised you're not running through with them! I can't imagine combining pregnancy and Phoenix weather... Props to you...

Barefoot Cassandra said...

I dislike the term "LOL". However I did laugh out loud as I read this!