BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Blog

Yes I started yet another blog. I will probably have to downsize one of these days.

I am trying something a little different. I got really pissed off about the stress weight I gained last month so I thought about going to a trainer at my gym. Way too expensive. So then I thought about why I needed a trainer. It came down to accountability. I need something that won't let me quit. I had great success on good old weight watchers because I had to stand on the stupid scale every week in front of someone. So, I decided to blog about it. Can't quit because all of you would know.

I am also putting advertising on that blog. I am interested to see if you can in fact make any money blogging.

With that said, here is the new blog address. http://dietprogramdropout.blogspot.com

1 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

I'm with you! Accountability is important. Do you have someone you can buddy with?
What about a walking partner?
Both those things can help :o)