BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fecal Thursday

- Wake up grumpy, sore, still tired. . . nothing new I'm 8 mo. Preggo.

- Go to Mommy club at Splash Park. . . No one else showed.

- On way home stop and get gas. . . After I was done pumping, the car wouldn't start.

- Drink 2 Diet Cokes . . . rather than give me a happy lift, I end up more irritable.

- Sit down to a nice chat on Facebook. . . Jonas takes off poopy diaper while in his crib and smears poo everywhere. Positive note- Cleaning it up didn't make me puke, thanks to a bandanna sprayed with vanilla linen freshener tied around my face.

- Sit down to enjoy some TV. . . Big crash or maybe kind of a "thud, glug, glug" sound comes from the hallway. I had a brand new Costco size bottle of fabric softener sitting on top of the dryer. While I was drying the now clean poop sheets, the vibrations caused humongous bottle to fall on the floor and explode! Plus side - Now the floor is so slick and slimy the kids can skate on it. Entertainment for hours!

- Finally, lay down in bed for another restless, toss and turny night. . . Dinner doesn't agree with me. Go throw up. Sleep on the couch in order to keep head propped up and what's left of dinner in tummy.

Here's to hoping today is better.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh bless your heart! I sure hope today was better!