BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Metamorphosis

I am afraid I may be morphing into Mama Fratelli. I can feel my face scrunching into a permanent scowl. Everything I say comes out in a growl and includes a threat.



I often find myself shoving the kids out of my bedroom door, slamming it shut and, in a very Mama-esque way, leaning my weary frumpy body against the door, heaving an exasperated sigh and grumbling, "Kids Suck."

It is probably a good thing we don't own a blender.

Apparently I'm not the only mother that has gone through this transformation. Bill Cosby's wife had the same problem.




3 comments:

tami said...

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. That's the funniest thing I've ever been able to relate to!! I love it! Thanks for the laugh. Just know, you're not alone. I've been feeling that way for a while, I'm glad you helped put a face and name to my new personality. Hang in there, it's almost over!

Katrina said...

Sorry Tazia. Somehow I lost your comment.

Cati said...

I hate brain damage....