BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Surprise!

So, yup folks, I am preggalicious, with child, in a family way, knocked up or got a bun in the oven, which ever euphemism you prefer. I have not wanted to tell people because of the huge amount of words I now have to eat. All those things I have said like, "Geeze! 2 years apart might have been a little too soon, I am waiting for at least another year." and "I am NOT ready to have another one." and "I think I will wait until Jonas is potty trained, then I won't have two in diapers" and "Eegads, I want to loose like 100 lbs. before I get pregnant again."

I have decided to come clean and spill the beans because my mom is dying to tell everyone and I think I am finally coming to terms with the situation. I admit I wasn't happy with the happy news. All my plans to loose weight, get in shape and run the Disneyland 1/2 marathon went in the garbage along with the double pink lined pee stick.

But now, I think I am okay with all of this. I am realizing if I want my kids to be better friends they probably need to be closer than 4 years apart. 2 1/2 years really is good spacing for them, even if it doesn't seem like it is for me. I also believe things like this usually happen for a reason. There is divine design in all our lives. Sometimes I wonder if I ever really would have been ready to have number 3. Maybe this is God's way of keeping things moving in the right direction, or maybe he just enjoys a good laugh now and then.

9 comments:

Tazia said...

Holy SNAP! That is awesome, I'm so excited! Congratulations, I can't wait for your baby number three!

perkiwindy said...

CONGRATS to you! We still need to get together you know. I have your number. I will give you a call! -Windy

Meredith said...

YEA! I'm pregnant too. when are you due?

Meredith said...

when are you due? i'm preggos too.

Kateka said...

What in the world!? That is SO surprising and very exciting. Oh my goodness, you have the cutest kids. I have you have quadruplets!! Ps. I think Jonas may look like Nick Lachey when he grows up. Random thought, I know.

Jess said...

congrats! I am happy for you! When are you due?

angelrich said...

Again, we're so happy for you. And for the laughs this brings...

TitanThirteen said...

That's awesome! Congrats :o)

SJ said...

"Congratulations! Your kids are so gorgeous and happy, bring on some more!"

That is what my original comment said, but my computer won't let me post it! We'll see if I accidently post like 4 comments. OOps!